Sunday, December 30, 2007

Who are they?

 Yes, that is Jeff and I. It is so rare that Jeff and I ever have anything to dress up for! So when we do, I take a little advantage (and a picture). Jeff's boss's wife had at fabulous surprise party last night a the Hyatt in Denver. We had a great time, it is so nice to have a reason to get a little dressed up and a fun night together with no baby. We love Jeff's boss and his family, and felt fortunate to be on their guest list! So I thought I would post a picture, Jeff looks so great all dressed up, I love it!



9 comments:

Miller Family said...

You look great Kel!!! Sorry I didn't answer the other day, I got your message though and I will call you soon. We are in Hawaii now, having tons of fun. Anyway, I will talk to you soon.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I love your dress!!! You always look so good! Maybe you should take me shopping!!

nathan said...

ok so your commments are out of control! lets just say I have comment envy!! hehe you guys look sexy! that would be so fun..dress up. ok and christmas looks amazing- that kitchen is way cool...way cool. Does Elle love it?!?!
oh ok so I did a new background (I'm retarded at that stuff) and it messed up my list of links, so I re-put yours in as theversfamily.blogspot. etc and the first thing that popped up was ITS A GIRL!!! and then everything took a million years to load up. I was WAY thrown off. Well mad at first that I didn't even know you were pregnant haha....but then I settled down. I'm starting to freak out! I don't know how I will ever do two kids.
LOVE YOU!!
Des

Lance and Becky said...

Hot Mama, you guys both look fantastic! Kell, you're a beaut! We love you guys, and miss you so much! Glad you guys had a blast together, you deserve it!

Brian Hill said...

I LOVE Elle's new kitchen! So cute! You guys look great too. We love dressing up!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love a chance to dress up and go out without kids. You guys look great!

JR and Brynn said...

You two make a dang sexy couple. :) Love you both.

Jen said...

now that should have been your christmas photo!

Maigen said...

You look fab, girl! Cute outfit!