Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Mile High Love

Okay, so two date nights in less then one week... life is good! We scored some sweet Avs tickets from Jeff's boss today. Another big shout out to the Stones for a fun night out! Oh and of course mom and pops for babysitting...again!

16 comments:

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

I love the hair, it looks so good on you! Don't you just love living with the parents, babysitters any time you need:) El's kitchen, did you get that at pottery barn? I love it! She is so grown up! I miss you guys! Hello come visit, or we need to go to CO and see you guys! Umm I gained a ton a weight with this pregnancy, maybe it doesn't show much in the pics but... ask Anson he'll tell ya!
AMY

Meriel Frandsen said...

You look beautiful! I do love your hair cut like that. You look great!

Julie and Kyle said...

hot couple.

Amy said...

Thats awesome! I miss you...call me! BTW, did u ever find out about your flight to Cali?

Christine said...

Man, you guys are living the life going out all the time...free babysitters. :) J/K.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You are lucky. We rarely get to go out. I think you are better parents when you get a break or that's what I like to tell myself.

Court and Britt said...

Looks like fun!! Grandparents are the best!! I wish we lived close to family:).

The Hills... said...

You are so lucky to have your parents close to watch Elle! I'm hoping we live close to family when we have kids!

Malia said...

Kelly, Hola!!

We have a new blog url address
http://www.hoytohana.blogspot.com
sorry to make you edit.

double date night = double jealous!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Awesome! I can't wait till we get to go on dates again. I am too attached to leave Kallie just yet. El is seriously a beauty! what a cute kitchen... where did you get that?

Kelly said...

So fun!! I wish we could have gone to an Avs game while we were there!! It was so fun to see you over Christmas....sorry we couldn't meet up (we got crazy busy). But hopefully we will be coming out again sometime soon and can hang out!! Take care!!

Steph said...

OK! SO FUN!!!! Two dates in one week!!! Way to keep the love alive! It is so good to hear from you!!! I would love to see you if you come in March! Oh and you look amazing.... as always! You are the greatest! Love your guts!!!!

Nicole said...

Hi Kelly!!!
Okay, here is my story that just happened. I clicked on Nate & Desi's blog to see if there are pics of Jack yet. (nope, bummer) so then I clicked on your link through theirs to see what you were up to. And right at the top of the post it said "We're having a girl" with an ultrasound pic. So naturally I freaked out for you. Until, oh wait, I scrolled down to comment and it is definitely NOT the Jeff & Kelly Evers family blog but the Jason & someone Evers family blog. I don't know why it's going there...but I've tried it multiple times and it is. So luckily, yours is still here through me. But I just thought I would say congrats on having a girl. haha Hope you're day is going great!
Love ya

Lance and Becky said...

Kell, I'm like the worst friend EVER! Happy WAY late birthday. I'm aweful huh! You look great, and I love your coat, it's so dang cute! Love you kell! I'm seriously so sorry, and I still need to send you some bows. I'm so busy with primary stuff, but I'll get um done I promise you!

Julie and Kyle said...

OKAAAAY. we get that you like going on dates.... you need to post again woman! ;)

JR and Brynn said...

Hey girl, I miss you. I will call you this weekend and we'll catch up. I haven't talked to you forever it feels like. Mucho love