First of all to all of my friends and family (this includes you grandma-I need your cell:)) I left my phone on the airplane, who knows if it will ever be found again I am feeling seriously lost without it. Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you could email me your phone numbers again. I will give it a week, and then I am getting a new phone. So here is my email and the only reason I am putting it on my blog is because I am changing my email in the next week or so to a gmail account, our Mac rarely lets me check hotmail and it is a huge pain! BLAH BLAH BLAH I am finished! I love you all!
kgrace19@hotmail.com
1 comment:
hey kelly! Do you want me to email or blog ok? anyway- let me know and I can email too.
nate- 208.320.4853
des- 208.320.4854
Post a Comment