Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some Happy Birthday Moments

Despite being sick, Elle managed to have a happy day, and LOVED opening her presents! I think I have already mentioned that it is also my sister Jaclyn's 18th birthday. One day I think Elle will really love that they share the same birthday, and Jaclyn is a great sport about sharing her special day with her favorite niece!

Props to Coldstone, they have the cutest kids birthday cakes!

We are kind of obsessed with all things Dora right now






Some new Elle phrases
-OH WOW
-OH Goodness
-OH my gosh
-Cool
-Awesome

10 comments:

Nicole said...

Okay, she is just too stinkin cute!!! I LOVED the little video. What a bummer to be sick, but it looks like you made the best of it! Happy Birthday to such a cutie. Can you even believe how fast time flies?!!!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow! It looks like she was spoiled! Happy Birthday to Elle! Too bad she was sick, I hope you guys are feeling better!!

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE! I can't believe she's two already!!! She is so big! Give her birthday hugs and kisses from her Aunt Amy =)
BTW, CUTE table and chairs!

JR and Brynn said...

Kelly, you are such a cute mommy. I just love all the work you did on her party and cake. You are so sweet. I am glad she had a great day. Bummer about being sick, but I am sure it was still wonderful!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

BEING SICK IS THE PITS!! WHAT A CUTE BIRTHDAY GIRL! OH MY GOODNESS, LOVE THE VIDEO!! I MISS YOU GUYS!

AMY

k.young said...

Your little girl is so cute! I came to my sister's ward (also, your ward) once in October, but you were out of town. We sat right in front of your family. Your little girl is adorable!

Taryn said...

That is so cute! I loved the video-what a fun age to get excited about birthdays and gifts! I can't believe she's two!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Happy birthday to Elle! I was at Michaels the other day and saw the Annabel Karmel book Complete Party Planner and picked it up cause I saw it on your blog. I love it and bought it. Where did you find rice paper for those sails?

Lance and Becky said...

Happy birthday cutie! I love the table, and the cake....I love everything! Great job Kell! Glad she had a great day!

Holbrook's Blog said...

Kelly,

That looked like so much fun. To bad we all didn't live together. Braelyn will be turning 2 in March. Elle is getting big, and she is just so cute. It is great looking at your blog and seeing what is going on. Thanks for sharing. Take Care, Mara