Thursday, February 14, 2008

FoR AlL YoU LoVeRs

Happy Valentines Day



Jeff and I Celebrated our Valentines last night so we could do our traditional Valentines night stuff with Elle. Oh the sacrifices we make!

8 comments:

Court and Britt said...

you guys are one dang cute couple!!

Sassy Rachel said...

Kelly!! This is Rachel (smith) Anderson...hello old friend!! Long time no talk! I saw your blog on Barb's and LOVE your little Elle, and think your Elle and my Ella need to play. You living with your folks? I think that's what your mom told me last time I saw her. I would LOVE to see you sometime! Whatcha think??

my email is supasassy2u@gmail.com

JR and Brynn said...

Great choice in setting for your romantic date. I love fondue. You both look gorgeous as ever. Miss you.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow! that looks like a really nice valentine's day date!! I still haven't ever been to the melting pot! It looks yummy!

Dana said...

Looks like you two had a great Valentine's Day! And I know you loved your night at the melting pot - your favorite place!!! We need to get together soon!!!!

Miller Family said...

There is only one thing missing from these pictures...US!!!! Ok maybe not on valentines day, but all my melting pot memories are with you guys! I'm glad you got to go, what a good husband!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Kelly you are HOT! I love your hair... You both are darling!

Anson Gessel Pho+ography said...

Umm ME, AMY wrote that last comment not my husband, just so you know!!!