Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Beach Friends

I wanted to do a post for our beach friends. We met the most darling family over the summer when we were staying in Monterey and we all fell in love with them! This is Mitch, Julia and Mia with Elle (we do love Kristi and Sanford too). Elle had just started to talk then, and kept saying Mia when ever we would have to leave them! Today when Elle and I went to get the mail we had the greatest surprise, a package from our beach friends! Thank you so much for the cutest books-we love those Usborne books they are GREAT! Anything with animals and things to touch are Elle's favorite kind of books! She loves them, so much she has been sleeping with them! We wish our beach friends were closer, hopefully we will see them again one of these days!!!



I realized after this that she did not say a rabbit, she said I love it-whoops :)

8 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

so the ebambi...drives me nuts when random people put crap on your blog! I know a year eh!!! And two for Elle...Cute video!!!

The Watson Family said...

Ok...can we just talk about how cute Elle is?!? Seriously, she is so darling and her curls kill me! Way to go you two! I just "rabbit"...I mean love it!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

That is a cute video!

The1stdaughter said...

What a cutie pie! I am so glad to have found you guys and glad you seem to be doing so great! Hope too see more soon!

Miller Family said...

Elle looks like a little beach baby in that first picture, she looks so tan!! She is a cutie pie!

Jill Walker said...

Wow, she is so darling! How can you stand it?

JR and Brynn said...

What a sweetie! Oh my gosh. She has the sweetest little voice. I love girls...they are so verbal. :)

The Good Life said...

Kelly
she is such a big girl now. I miss seeing you guys! Her little voice is so girly. What a cutie!