Well, we have nothing really new or exciting to post about these days. Kind of the same old stuff. However, Saturday was a very pleasant 72 degrees here in the Metro Denver area. It was so fabulous we spent some time at the park with some of our favorite people. We love the Jardine family very much. They have been auditioning to make it on our blog for some time now and finally made it :) Not really, we finally just got a couple of decent pictures, it is hard with three toddlers. Elle absolutely loves Ben and Brayden, it is kind of a love triangle you might say. Well, mother nature played kind of a mean trick on us here, the last picture is what we woke up to this morning after our wonderful Saturday weather. We are over the snow and cold! Hope you all had a fun warm weekend as well!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Today and Yesterday
Well, we have nothing really new or exciting to post about these days. Kind of the same old stuff. However, Saturday was a very pleasant 72 degrees here in the Metro Denver area. It was so fabulous we spent some time at the park with some of our favorite people. We love the Jardine family very much. They have been auditioning to make it on our blog for some time now and finally made it :) Not really, we finally just got a couple of decent pictures, it is hard with three toddlers. Elle absolutely loves Ben and Brayden, it is kind of a love triangle you might say. Well, mother nature played kind of a mean trick on us here, the last picture is what we woke up to this morning after our wonderful Saturday weather. We are over the snow and cold! Hope you all had a fun warm weekend as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I just talked to my mom, and she said it's nuts....Colorado weather for ya though! Spring is coming, it's out there somewhere, and I just know it wants to come...at least that's what I keep telling myself!
Those are great pictures!!! And, who are those cute boys??? Elle is so lucky to have such handsome friends!! ;) You guys are the coolest! and yeah, the weather was crazy this weekend!!
Oh my gosh, I would be so mad. Jason keeps telling me that is going to happen here so I shouldn't get my hopes up about the nicer weather we have had. I'm going to CA this weekend and CANNOT wait for the 70 degree weather. Sounds like Elle is just like her mommy...she loves the boys :)
That sucks. Down with snow. Me no likee! I absolutely love Elle's curls. She is so pretty, Kelly. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You know I love you.
YUCK! I feel ya sister! On Sunday we had a beautiful day... like 60's (which is REALLY nice for Iowa) and today it's all ice and snow. What the?? I hate it. I wish this global warming crap would kick in! ha. JK I love Mother Nature.
We had kind of the same thing happen here. It wasn't 72 degrees, but it was warm, the snow was melting, and we were loving it. Then Saturday it snowed like crazy. I was so mad! I am ready for spring! I hope it melts quickily for you!
PS Elle really is so cute. We are going to have to do an arranged marriage or something. :) lol
Cute pictures! We made it to the park a few times last week since the weather was nice here, but I'm sure winter in Utah is not over yet so I won't even bother hoping. Besides, Nate has a free pass to go snowboarding so he really wants it to snow again!
LOVE the sunglasses...where can I get a pair?! She is so adorable. I say that every time..but it's true! And snow. yuk. eww. sick.to.death.of.it!!! Spring come quickly...
Love and miss ya lots!
holy cow!!!I hope it melts fast! Spring fever is hitting hard eh? sick too much!! I know you guys have been too. I hope you have fun in the snow! Idaho is windy- so even if the sun is out it is too cold :) Love ya!
Ugh! This is exactly the reason I have told Alan I do not want to live in Colorado! It is beautiful there, don't get me wrong, but man the snow! Of course he would love it being an avid snowboarder, but I just am too much of a beach bum to tolerate it. Good luck digging out! Hehehe
Wow that is crazy!! It was really warm here Sunday morning, like 75 degrees and then when we got done with church it had dropped down to like 40, CRAZY.
Love the cute glasses & her car seat is way too cute.
Post a Comment