YES WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY HERE!!! Happy happy birthday! Oh we love you Ryan, let us count the ways... Thank you for not letting us forget your very special day! We are so lucky and honored to have you as our friend!
This is Ryan! The "reason for the season!" Thanks guys for your birthday wishes, and that is such a great picture of me, I'm looking sharp. Maybe I should be a doctor?
We totally agree, you are very handsome and this picture proves, that no matter the profession you will look great:) Hope you have a very fun day, I wish I were there to help you out with the kiddos so you could go do something fun!
3 comments:
Kelly, you are the best!!! Ryan will be so excited to see this!!! We love you guys!
This is Ryan! The "reason for the season!" Thanks guys for your birthday wishes, and that is such a great picture of me, I'm looking sharp. Maybe I should be a doctor?
We totally agree, you are very handsome and this picture proves, that no matter the profession you will look great:) Hope you have a very fun day, I wish I were there to help you out with the kiddos so you could go do something fun!
Post a Comment