Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunday Nap

I thought this was so funny! I had just told a friend of mine last week that Elle never did this kind of stuff anymore and I really missed it! I guess our 1-4pm church really took its toll yesterday. Either that or chowing on pickles knocked her out cold! So working on revamping the blog, I still cant decide what to do with it. I am just glad a finally figured out how everyone else was getting there blogs all cute!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the background you just chose with the stripes on the side. It looks awesome!!!!

The1stdaughter said...

What a fun picture! Jace never does that kind of stuff and I wish he did, he's just a little too high strung. Anyways...I really like the new look! Its always so fun to see different peoples personalities come through.

PS yes, Jace has big dimples on both cheeks!

Taryn said...

So cute! I love how her hands are placed over her stomach too. Your blog looks great!

Nicole said...

What a cute picture! She is just as adorable asleep as when she's awake! :) Love the new background! What have you guys been up to?!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

SOOOO Cute!! So, did she nap for a long time, and then stay up really late??? She is so sweet!

TR said...

Ha ha. I love it when they do that. btw, which site did you use for your backgrd?

The Richards in Canada said...

sooo cute! Poor little thing!

nathan said...

hey- which site did you find the background for? Did it wipe our your links stuff?

Christine said...

I love your new background. It's very cute! Kelly, Elle is so beautiful! Can we please set up an arranged marriage right now??? Wouldn't that be so fun-we could be related!

Court and Britt said...

that is too funny!! I love when kids do that. Love the new background, very cute!!

Lance and Becky said...

I love your blog, you have to tell me how to do mine...mine sucks! Elle is darling, I love when they fall asleep in funny places!

Amy said...

She is SO cute! I miss her! Hey I fixed the pics on my blog and am planning on updating soon. But then I have been planning on doing so since Presidents Day. heehee.

JR and Brynn said...

Your blog looks great. I like the changes. Elle has such gorgeous lips. Those are amazing! Miss you guys.

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Elle is the sweetest little thing ever! I just wish we could get together and do play groups. :( Thanks for you blog comments- they always make me smile!
*also- How does everyone get their blogs so cute?? Fill me in! I've been wondering about that...

Zappe Family said...

Such a cute picture and she's a cute little girl! I love your blog too!

Dana said...

Kel I love the background - well worth the 6 hours it took :0) You'll have to fill me in on how to do such cute backgrounds.

This picture of Elle is adorable - I love these precious little moments.

Jill Walker said...

This is so cute! Don't these moments make up for the bad days!