Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blogging Background

So I must give credit to my dear friend Taryn who had these instructions on her blog about how to change your blog background. Some people say it is not that hard, however it took me WAY longer then it should have. So if anyone is really interested her are the instructions I followed. I am still not that pumped about mine, but it will have to do for now! Good luck!

So I kept seeing cute blog backgrounds on other people's blogs and did not know where they found them! Well, I found a place from a friend's blog-it was definitely time for a new background! I downloaded the paper from www.shabbyprincess.com
If you're interested, check it out-they have some really cute stuff and it's free too!

The instructions I followed were from www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com
Very easy to follow!

3 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

i think your background is so cute. when i saw it earlier i was going to ask if it was a template or if you made it. i've been meaning to change mine but i am just too lazy. maybe someday soon!

The1stdaughter said...

I really like what you did with your page! I love the sites you listed, they are the same ones that I used to get my site changed, courtesey of my sister. Isn't great knowing people who know where to find stuff?!

JR and Brynn said...

Yay! Thanks for the advice. I am going to try to venture it later this week when I am through with school crap. Your's looks amazing...I like it. Don't be so hard on yourself. P.S. your hair looks awesome. I love it.