Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Evers have friends!


our boy Carmello
We have had a few of our friends ask us what we have been up to lately and sadly we are very boring and really nothing is new with us! For some reason I have been in a little bit of a blogging slump! I think we are just ready for good weather (to stay) so we can start doing some more exciting things. Tonight we had a very fun night with some of our good friends Ryan and Sonnie. Actually I think this might be my first post of Jeff and I doing something with friends since we have moved to Colorado-how sad! So for those of you who were worried about us, we have been using our sparkling personalities and are making friends here :) I guess it pays to have friends who have access to incredible sporting event seats. We had third row seats at the Nugs game and felt pretty important. It was a very fun night, a big thank you to our friends for taking us along! So yeah, that is it for us, nothing exciting, but we will let you know when there is!

10 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

oh kelly. you are so pretty.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Wow, what good friends you have!! And can I say--your friend is HOT!! haha,, it was a fun night!

Taryn said...

Kelly, how do you always manage to look so cute and stylish? Fun night for you guys!

Miller Family said...

Like anyone would ever doubt that you guys have friends, seriously. Looks like a fun evening. Isn't it about time for you to get your hair done????

Miller Family said...

I say that cause I want you to come to Utah, not because there is anything wrong with your hair. Just thought I would clarify.

nathan said...

I'm really jealous of your friends. It's just not fair. I wish I was out there to play with you guys. Syd thinks so too! You guys should come visit us :) Jeff could shadow my dad (if he is still interested in that profession?) Well I love you!! oh I just read Ginny's comment and I'm with her- you are so nice friendly, outgoing- perfect, no one doubts you have friends.

Zappe Family said...

Looks like fun. Yes, I agree...you look so great. Very beautiful! (As usual...)

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

We were so busy with the wedding stuff but I wish I would have known how close you were. Next time, for sure!

Lance and Becky said...

How fun! Love Carmello! What a fun time! Love and miss you guys! When will you be out here next?

Christine said...

Man, you guys were close!! How fun! I haven't been to a pro basketball game since the Blazers!
PS I agree, I don't think anyone believes that you don't have friends!