Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Pump It Up
This year, I had really hoped to have a little birthday party for Elle. Unfortunately it never happened, and it ended up being a blessing. Elle had a 103 degree temperature a couple of days before her birthday. It actually all started after we got home from playing at Pump It Up. My friend Becky told me about this place, and I thought it would be such a fun place for Elle to have some friends for her second birthday. We decided she was still a little young to understand the whole birthday thing, and just took her on Jeff's day off last week. I am really glad we did now, since her birthday was kind of a bummer, well I mean she did not feel good enough to do anything. Anyway, this place was awesome and she loved it, we are excited to go back again when she is feeling better!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey, i think you mentioned you were maybe coming up in march??? if so, and you want your hair done you should call soon cuz i'm already booked till march 13. and if you need a saturday is march 29...
Pump it up is AWESOME. I know a doctors office that has their Christmas parties there =)
Love that place, so much fun huh!
Post a Comment