Sunday, February 10, 2008

TWO

 Some times it feels like she has always been here, and other times I cant believe it has already been two years. She is the bright spot in our days without question!



9 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday to Elle!!!

Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday Elle, you cute thing you! Can't wait to see birthday pictures, I know your mommy will make it a special one!

nathan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLE!!! I'm with Becky- can't wait to see pictures! Hey thanks Kelly for your help, I'll try it the next time I post. I think you jinxed me...I got the flu right after you commented :) but I'm getting better- at least no strep!!! Oh and I have thought about those books a million time- but could never remember her name, and of course never remember to talk to you about it :) so I'm glad you posted it- I'm totally going to invest in them. They are REALLY fun books.

Maigen said...

OH! Sweet! Happy happy day!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Elle! I hope you guys have a fun day celebrating!

Nicole said...

Happy Happy Birthday Elle!! How fun. We can't wait to see what cute things you did for her birthday!
Love you guys

Miller Family said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years. I miss Elle! I remember going to the hospital when she was born. Man, I miss you guys!!

JR and Brynn said...

So fun to see her newborn pics! What a doll.

Nate and Katie said...

Hi Kelly! It was great to hear from you! When I first saw this post and it said "two" and had a picture of a baby I thought for a second that you had had a second child :) Anyway, it was fun to see pictures of Elle as a sweet little baby and then see what a cute little girl she is now. It sounds like you're loving Colorado. I'm glad things are going well for you guys!