Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sesame Street Live at DU

I thought I would do a quick post to tell all of my Denver friends about Sesame Street Live! Sesame Street Live will be at DU April 17-20. I can get tickets right now (before they are on sale to the public) if anyone is interested. I will probably be buying ours this weekend. Tickets are pretty cheap too, check out the website if you are interested! Also on their website they have the list of when they are coming to other states if anyone else is interested in taking their kiddos. Man I am such a mom:)
www.sesamestreetlive.com

Bert Ernie
Elmo Oscar
Cookie Monster Grover


8 comments:

Sassy Rachel said...

Kelly...this is Rachel Anderson. Hey I am VERY intersted and was just wondering how much tickets are. I looked at the website but couldn't tell. Let me know. Thanks!

Cindy said...

Do you know when Sesame Street is coming to New Hampshire? I told Ryan and he is super pumped about going. I told him that he can go if he saves his allowance. He might have to choose between his tactical rifle course and Sesame Street though. I'll keep you posted.
PS, for crying out loud, you need a new cell phone.

The Evers said...

Sorry-tickets are $12 opening night (thurs) and then go from $15-25.

Lance and Becky said...

How fun is that! I soooo wish I was there to go with you guys! Have so much fun, and I want to see pictures okay!

Taryn said...

I bet Elle is going to love that! You are such a fun mom!

JR and Brynn said...

You really are such a mom...but you are such a darling one. :)

Amanda said...

Kelly- I am glad that you found our blog. It is so much fun to read about your little family, your daughter is adorable! I was reading some of your older post and I am interested in the baby food , so thanks for the Annabel Karmel website :)

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Hi Kelly,
I would love to take the kids to this--however, I can't plan this far ahead! haha. My life is so crazy with these 3 little kiddies. anyway, we'll be in touch.
ps it was so fun to see you last weekend...I'm glad you could come over for dinner--even though you had to eat all by yourself (sorry about that!
love ya