My sister Lindsay has been making the most adorable little hair clips for Elle since she has been born and I don't know what I would do without them. I wanted to post about her latest batch and how much I love and admire her craftiness. Easter Sunday I was in a panic because I did not have a cute clip to match Elle's Easter dress and Lindsay went upstairs and busted one out (it is the cute blue and white one) in like 30 minutes. Lindsay and I are so different in how we think, she got all of the arts and crafts genes, I think I am too left brained to ever think of how to do anything for myself, without going to the mall and just buying it. She also miraculously can get Elle to sit still long enough to get her finger and toe nails done on a regular basis (flowers included). I can not take much credit for Elle looking cute-I owe most of that to Lindsay.
3 comments:
Those are the cutest clips ever! You need to tell your sister to start her own business! If I ever have a little girl, I want to buy some from her!
How cute! I completely agree with Taryn. She should try to sell them at least she could try etsy.com !
Those are cute clips. I want some. You should tell her to sell some.
Post a Comment