Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Update

So back to me :) Nothing really new to report, well as far as changes go. I got to see my kidney stone on an x-ray (sorry if that is gross to anyone). It is freaking huge! I have had a few good days, so I am preparing for a few bad ones now. I am going to have that little procedure, I am just not sure when. I spoke with my doctor last week and to my disappointment she does not believe that the kidney stone is the cause of my recurring infections. BLAH that was the last thing I wanted to hear. She said it is probably the cause of the back pain. There is still a chance it might be, which I am seriously hoping for! Thanks again for all of your sweet comments and concern. I know this probably sounds very small compared to what others have to face with illnesses. However, I have never been through anything like this, and never could have imagined the discouragement that has come with it! So thank you, thank you.
I have to give a HUGE thank you to my sweet friend Taryn, who sent me the sweetest card. I always wish I was more thoughtful of others and seem to get so wrapped up in my own family that I forget how easy it is to drop someone a note to tell them you are thinking of them. It means so much to know you have a friend, and they are thinking about you when you are having a hard time. So thank you Taryn, you have no idea how much that little card brightened my day!




4 comments:

Jed and Marie said...

Kelly, ok, so First of all. I am so sorry about the stone!! I cant even imagine the pain you're in, and yes, your friend was so sweet. I loved seeing that card.
now lets get down to business. Did you mention the possibility of coming to CA? we need to talk (510) 910 6737. Are you thinking of applying to the SF school, or down south? Youve got an interested audience here!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

wow, KELLY! You do have a lot going on, Get better soon!!!
We are counting down the days until summer in denver!

k.young said...

Glad to hear you have had a few good days. Sorry to hear about the stone. I hope things get better soon!

Nicole said...

Good luck with everything!!! You are definitely in our prayers! You are so amazing. We hope it all goes away soon!
Love ya lots and lots