For those who do not know, this is Sam. Poor Sam got in a really bad motorcycle accident pre mission and is now going though the long process of growing bone back so he can have implants put in. He is still very handsome, even with the screw and gap :)
The ring is beautiful-this pic does not do it justice!
The past week has been such a busy week, but it has been so much fun! My grandparents came down from Washington for a few big events. The first big event, was my brother's Eagle Court of Honor-which I did not take pictures of, but we are so proud of him. Then Russ and Jaclyn graduated from high school yesterday. Although graduation was kind of long and hot, I am so glad I was able to go. It totally brought back memories my high school graduation and I realized that it has now been 8 years that I have been out of high school. It is kind of hard to believe. My littlest sister Kiersten also graduated from eighth grade and will now be a freshman at Arapahoe. This is crazy to me too, she is the last one to go through AHS and it is kind of sad to me. I remember her being born and now she is in HS. I really am old! Okay deep breath- the last big event was very cool. My sister Lindsay has been pouting around the house for several days, including yesterday because her boyfriend Sam has been acting "weird," little did she know that he was going to propose. Lindsay and Sam met in high school and started dating. Sam left for his mission to Italy, while Lindsay waited for him, and returned home last November. The proposal was awesome and our family could not be more excited to have Sam be apart of it! He is truly so great and we all love him and could not be happier about this, and I get to plan a wedding-HOORAY!
14 comments:
Hello!! It's about time he proposed! Tell her she needs to blog all about it so I can get some details! I'm excited to see you guys!! Love ya
I want to hear the proposal story!!! Congratulations to Lindsay and everyone else, you guys have had a busy week! I can't wait until you have some extra time to schedule us in!
Yeah for Lindsey and Sam! I am SOOOOOOO happy that Lindsey is going to be my neice. :)
What a fun and busy week you had!! I am so excited for Lindsay and Sam :0) Can't wait to hear the details of the proposal!!!
I was thinking in these pictures you look kinda like Shayne... but cuter... and skinnier.
Congrats Kelly's siblings! I bet your so happy to be done!
Kelly, You are miss glamour girl! Every picture you look amazing and so beautiful! I know I haven't called you back! I'm so sorry! I want to get together with you on Friday. I will call!
PS I can't believe how old everyone iS!!!
PPS I LOVE the picture of Elle singing with the microphone!
OH, I am soooooo excited for Sam and Lindsey!! I love Sam!! I think they are the greatest couple ever. WHat a cute love story they have. I love that she waited for him. He is the sweetest guy ever. I am so happy for them. I can't believe Jaclyn and Russ graduated. WHat? That is crazy. Everyone is growing up and it makes me feel so old.
Gorgeous ring, Lindsey, by the way!! Congrats!! Yay!!
Kelly-You look incredible!!! Thanks for the comment you left. Great to hear from you. I check your blog all the time. Im so impressed that Elle doesn't mind those adorable white sandals!! I cant get stephen asher to stay in any kind of flip flop-or anything with between the toe anything-to save his life! Elle just gets more and more gorgeous by the post. Hope you're feeling better post op too. love, Marie
Hi-
We came across your blog via the Zappe's! Your daughter is a cutie(even if she smears her crap). We are in Castle Rock now, we should hook up and go out to eat or something. Long live Kind Henry Lovin!!
Check us out at
http://betajones.blogspot.com
Emily and Brandt Jones
Hey Kelly,
Where are you guys exactly in CO?
Yea lets get together. We have a family reunion this week though and then just the kids and I are going to visit my parents and sis for a week. Maybe after that!
You still have a Utah phone number! I miss Utah and it has been 7 years.
I'll call you after all the family events.
I'm excited. I'm always looking for fun girls to hang out with.
You look hot by the way. I guess that's no surprise.
Ok I wrote a book.
Keep it touch.
Em
That is a big week for your family!! What an exciting time:). Tell Lindsey congrats for me!!
Post a Comment