
So yes we have a serious love for the Melting Pot, this just looks like a flash back from Valentines. No it is our five year anniversary!!! Hooray for us! Our anniversary was actually the 31st, but Jeff was still in China. So here we are a few days later-no biggie. We are hoping to go on a little trip the end of the summer since Jeff can not take any more time off work.
3 comments:
Happy anniversary!!! I hope everything went well ;)
I am so glad you have one too! I can't wait to go next week for my b-day! You look great by the way...and I am so sad I was out of town when you were here...looks like you had a GREAT trip and you even saw Danny at the mall of all places! Funny! Congrats on the anniversary and stuff...
Wow 5 years...that's a big one! Congrats on your anniversary and on getting a $75 meal for $45! You'll have to teach us how to do that. Oh and that table looks mighty familiar.
Post a Comment