Wheeler Farm
Elle and I went to SLC to visit my sister Anna and Mark who is one of my favorite people. We went to the cutest farm I have ever seen called Wheeler Farm, in Midvale. If you have kids I would totally recommend taking them here! It was adorable and Elle LOVED spending time with her aunt (and uncle). The farm puts on shows, has hay rides, I think there is even camping. The place is huge! We had a fun time letting Elle go wild there, she loves animals and climbing on everything. If you want to check my videos out at the end they are of Elle at the farm. She was being really funny.
Jason and Ginny's
My two best friends Jason and Ginny are so gracious when I come into town, even though they know they will get no peace while we are staying with them. Gin is super pregnant and the cutest thing I have ever seen! They are moving in less then two weeks and I am not sure why I am sad about it. Maybe because they wont be as close now. They are moving to Coopertino CA where Jas got an awesome job with Apple. Luckily for us I know we will be in California often and not far from them! I love that they are still in my old complex so I get to see so many wonderful friends that are still around. Adam and Darcie just had the most darling little boy, named Kjell. I wish I could have spent more time with them. Adam and Jeff are best friends from home, I know Jeff was really bummed he could not see them!
Me, Kim and Kallie, Katie and Tanner (Brayden is somewhere running around), Nali, Renee and Ella, last but not least Mara and Braelynn.
Salt Lake City with the Cooks
I was able to spend a day with my twin Christine, her cute husband and boys! I was telling Jeff when I got home what a fabulous day I had with them and would love to live right next door to them! Christine is not my twin, but I can't help noticing that we look and awful lot alike. Christine's niece was very confused at my sight and asked me, "is that you Christine?" Then their neighbor started a conversation with me thinking I was Christine and I had to interrupt her to tell her that I was not Christine, I just look like her :) Christine and I were best friends when I lived in Washington and I am so glad that we are still in touch, I love her! She is still my friend even after my very unfortunate looking Jr. High experience!
Christine introduced me to Jason's Deli and the turkey wrap. I am embarrassed to say that I made Jeff go online when I got home and look for locations in Colorado. I have already been back twice since then! I love good food! We went to the Discovery Children's Museum at Gateway and it was so cute! Our kids had so much fun, I think they could have spent a lot more time there if they were not so tired. We also played in the fountains for a bit. Carter was the only one who got very excited about this, he was so cute running back and forth. Elle loved him, he is such a nice little guy, which is sometimes rare with little boys! Then they had Elle and I over for a BBQ, which was actually my favorite part. I was able to just sit and catch up, it was so nice! I love you all and can't wait to get together again!
9 comments:
I love that Elle thought it was a chicken nugget and a lion. I was laughing out loud :) Looks like your trip was a lot of fun!!
I loved having you here Kell...seriously, I miss you sooo much! COME BACK FOR GOOD! Ell's little butt is so cute in her little swimming suit! I had a blast with you Kell! Love you! Oh, Call me ASAP, I have some news for ya!
You have such cute personal style. You remind me of one of the Sex and the City girls. Elle little cheeks are so cute.
That's about the third time I've seen that picture of you with the girls at the park...your visit was obviously loved by all! You and your friend really are twins! And I don't think that's embarrassing at all about looking up Jason's Deli-I will do anything in the name of good food as well!
I laughed so hard at your videos of Elle. She is sooooo cute, Kell. I LOVED getting to play with you guys all day. It was so amazing to see you! I am so glad your trip was so full of fun. Love the pictures. I wanna hear about Jeff's trip to China. Glad he's back safe. Happy Anniversary!
Looks like a fun trip!! I loved the "chicken nugget" video that was hilarious!!
I am jealous that you got to see Mark!! I love that kid. Looks like a fun trip!
What a fun trip!!! I got your email...and no worries. I was bummed I missed you, but Mara said the park was really windy, so that made me glad I didn't take Tave. :) NEXT time FOR SURE we will get together. :) You look SO good!!!! And Elle is as adorable as ever!
Love ya
Elle is so darn cute! I got to meet her in the flesh at Heather Balli's homecoming and I was so bummed you were sick and not there! Next time. Your mom was so cute and it was good to see her.
Are Mark and your sis engaged/married or just hanging out? Just wondering when you said "uncle" :) It's been a long time since I've seen him:)
You are just beautiful and I hope someday we can get together!
Post a Comment