I just wanted to write a quick update and apology to all of my fellow blogging friends that I have been neglecting this past month and a half (hahaha did anyone notice?)! I have a reason and once again I am sick! Not a bad kind of sick, a pregnancy kind of sick! This is probably not a surprise to many, the word has been out, but I have been to nauseous to sit at a computer for more then a couple minutes! It is amazing how different this pregnancy has been! Anyway, we are very excited! I have some other posts I need to get up, but not right now! I hope you all had a very fun 4th of July!
Oh and for the record there will be NO 78 lb weight gain this time! I cant believe I am posting this, laugh with me not at me :)
30 comments:
YEAH!!! I'M SOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR YOU. you have no idea how happy I am. Although not to happy that you are sick so much, I so noticed that you were were gone. You are one of the few who leave comments on my blog so I knew either you were super busy, sick- or hated me. I'm glad it is the sick. And sick cause of the baby not for health problem :) I just read your email, so I'll write back soon. I LOVE you and miss you tons and tons.
Love
Des
I don't care how ugly you think you are- there better be pregnancy pics....cause we will think you are beautiful. There is nothing better than that pregnancy glow haha :)
Congrats! I am sooo happy for you! I'm sad you're sicky, though! Try to keep us posted if you can!
Yes I did notice that you had gone missing! Congrats!! I'm sorry that you are sick though. Let's hope it passes soon.
CONGRATULATIONS! When you said you were sick I thought you were in poor health so to my pleasant SURPRISE..your expecting. We are way excited for your family. Elle is going to love being a big sister
I am so excited for you guys! Yeah!! I love you and I hope that you feel better soon. You are beautiful Beautiful. I gained about that much with Avery, it all went to my Butt! Congrats.
Kelly...what are you doing there in a hospital bed?? Have you been in the hospital long? I'm so sorry you get so sick during pregnancy. It's a darn good thing the reward is so great! When are you due again? I'm so happy for you guys, but so sorry you've been so sick.
Congrats!!! We are excited for you guys. Now Elle will have someone to play with. Hope you feel better soon. And we hope you are still enjoying Colorado.
CONGRATS!!! I'm excited for you. How far along are you? I feel you on the 'feeling to sick to blog' thing. Thank you for posting that picture -- I swear the food they gave me at the hospital was gone in like 5 seconds. I laughed remembering how stupid things like that made me happy. And if I gained 78 lbs I'd be overjoyed to look like you. They would have to get me a queen sized bed to deliver on... oh geez....
Well, I had no idea! Congratulations!! You look cute, Kelly, even in a hospital gown. So, when are you due?
That's awesome!! Congrats!!
YAY! I'm so glad you posted your good news! So excited...! Love you Kell, and I'm so sorry you're sick...too bad I can't bring you guys some dinner!
Sorry I should have clarified- I am not currently in the hospital this is after giving birth to Elle! Fat and happy! I gained 6lbs in the hospital-SICK huh?
congrats!! what exciting news!! well 78lb weight gain or not, I just saw you not to long ago and you look smookin', so no worries it came off once it will come off again:)
So the worst kept secret is finally out. I'm so sorry you are sick, that seriously sucks. I want to hear how your first appt goes. Call me when you get a chance.
Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so happy for you...about being pregnant, not about being sick. So sorry that you feel yucky. That sucks, but hopefully will pass soon. Love you both so much!! You two are the cutest parents ever.
Congrats!!! HOw fun to have another cute little one on the way. Elle will be such an awesome big sister. And ditto Des... there BETTER be some cute prego pics, you always looks SO great no matter what!!
Hope the sickness passes fast!
Love ya
Congrats! I think this is so funny, because it is exactly the reason I haven't posted for a while now. We just found out that we're expecting again too and I have been as sick as a dog. Blah, but it's a good thing...right? Hehehe.
horray, lady! i miss you being pregnant at school and going to chilis on dinner break. without telling your hubby. haha. that was so fun. miss you. congrats!!!
Oh kelly!! First of all...your picture is beautiful and you look so happy!! Don't worry about what you look like pregnant, you are alwasy pretty! and get yourself feeling better, I am missing you!
I am so excited that I found your blog from Facebook. I love blogging and reading other's blogs. So now you have a new blogging friend too! Congratulations with the new baby!!! Babies are too fun:)
Congrats and sorry you've been sick....I surely can sympathize with that one! I hope that you get over it though. As of right now, we can't afford to come out for bryn's reception...sigh! but I don't know if I can stand to be away either. So maybe by some miracle we'd make it but it's not likely. Do go though. Everyone would love to see you! How far along are you?
Hahaha! That picture kills me! I am requesting an Elle post!!!! Also, I need some help with my blog!
CONGRATS!!! We couldn't be happier for you guys or more excited!! There definitely needs to be more adorable little Elle's in the world, that's for sure! When's your due date??
And I think you must be crazy because you looked beautiful as you always do even when you were pregnant and no matter how much you gained, you still looked great. You can gain 78 pounds when you start out so freakin' tiny!!! Now go take your crazy pills! :)
Yeah! Congrats. I guess you're not going to be much help with planning the wedding. Let me know if you need anything.
I knew it!! Congratulations Kelly! I just knew that was coming!
That is exciting news, Congrats! I wish you all the best in your pregnancy and hope that your "morning sickness" goes away soon!
Hey Kel,
I hope you're feeling better soon! I am SOOOOO excited for you! ;) Tell Jeff and Elle I said hi. and call me! (you call me, not Jeff or Elle =)
Congrats!!! How exciting! I hope you start feeling better soon!
Yuck! Sorry you're so sicky poo. Hope you start feeling a bit of relief soon! When are you due?
Kelly, ok, you told me that you didn't look like yourself when you were pregnant with Elle, but I didn't believe you! I thought you were exagerating! I don't think I would have even recognized you if I ran into you!! Well, you look incredible now, and I can't believe you were able to lose all that weight! That is a lot of weight to have to lose! Don't you love being pregnant! (I'm being sarcastic incase you didn't catch that.) Sorry you're so sick!!
Post a Comment