I know I am a little late with this post, I seem to be having a hard time finding energy to do much of anything these days! I guess better late then never :) We had such a fun visit to California to see Jeff's family. It went by way too fast! We hate being so far away from them. My sister-in-law Stacey planned a fun week full of great things to keep the kids busy. Oh yes, and an adult trip to the Melting Pot-which was awesome as usual! Thanks for such a fun week, we will miss you all until Christmas!
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.

Papa and Elle
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.
Mal, Emily and UM
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.

Papa and Pauline
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.

Ian and Thyta

Me with my adorable niece and nephew

Scott
This folder is empty.
You may drag and drop albums from other folders
OR
add a new album to this folder
This album is empty.
You may drag and drop pictures from other albums
OR
upload pictures to this album
You have no favorites.
So I felt good enough to hula hoop for a minute!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. I can't believe you guys were so close and we didn't get to see you. I'm so sorry you have been sick, that is seriously the worst. Although I don't know what is worse being sick or being HUGE, that is where I am. I guess we have to get this big to make childbirth seem like an appealing option!!
Yeah for babies! I am so incredibly happy for you Kelly! Maybe since you are so sick this time its a boy! What fun would that be! Glad to see you guys had a fab vacation! You look adorable hula hooping!
It looks like Elle's cousin is getting a little fresh with her in that photo! Just joking! Looks like a fun vacation but we're glad you're back!
Wow, look at you! You look great!
Post a Comment