This past week my sweet sweet friend Sonnie took on the huge task of watching her three kids, plus mine so that I could go up to girls camp. Luckily, our kids play so well together, which helped put my mind at ease. As most of you know Elle rarely needs a babysitter since we have so many people here to help with her (so lucky, I know). The challenge was that my mom, both of my sisters, and myself needed to be at girls camp and Jeff could not take any more time off work. I felt guilty knowing what I was about to put my dear friend through for the entire day. She assured me that they had a fun time, and I was so happy to see these darling pictures that she had posted on her blog when I got home! Elle loves her friends and we talk about them every day. I was so happy to hear how much Elle loved Maddie. I guess for the first couple hours at there home she kept repeating, "I lover her" over and over. It made me look forward to this next baby, because I think she will be a great little helper. She would try and hold Maddie (even though Maddie is only like 9 pounds less then her), and would end up holding her for up to 45 minutes. Once again I feel very lucky and blessed to have such great friends!
10 comments:
I know that usually you call little kids "cute" but I think Elle is just beautiful. She looks so mature in that last picture.
I think kids naturally take on the big sis/big bro role when a baby is born. It's so hard for me to leave my kids too.
Cute! Elle is going to be such a great big sister!
Elle is very very cute. She really is going to be a great big sister.
She is so adorable!! I just LOVE her cute cute curls. :) She will be such a good little helper when you have your next little one. HOw fun!!! Do you know what you're having yet???!!!
Kelly--it was so much fun!! The kids had a really good time, I said it before, but they were all so good and played together so good, it was easy--piece of cake! She was so cute with Madiosn, I loved how she always said "I love her."She is a sweetie!
What a great friend! Glad you were able to have a good time and now worry about Elle! Love Elle's hair...to die for seriously! Miss you Kell!
Oh, sweet Elle is such a big helper. I am sure they had a great time together. How was girls camp? You are such a trooper going to girls camp preggo. You are awesome!
I just want you to know that I totally think about you everytime we are in Denver. We were there for such a short time and my mother-in-law doesn't really like to share her time with others but I want to get together next time we come.
I just surfed into your site, and I thought I'd share that I found all of those "Songs for Mormon Child" songs at http://mormontracks.com. I was able to download and save them as mp3s. Woohoo! Made my day.
Post a Comment