I guess I have caught on to the muffin tin Monday craze. We tried it out for the first time this week and it was a hit. If you have not heard of muffin tin Monday it is just a really great and creative way to get kids to enjoy eating. I first heard about it on one of my favorite blogs for kids, Marie's Make and Takes and then she referred to another great site where the idea got started, Sycamore Stirrings. Elle is not the worst eater in the world, but she is also not the best and I was surprised at how much she enjoyed this simple idea! If you try it out, I would love to hear how it goes and what you served!
Cheese, baby dills, blueberries, baby carrots, ranch for dipping and shredded turkey
11 comments:
Very cute idea! Maybe when Jace is a little older and won't just pick it up and toss it across the room I will have to try it.
I think this is such a great idea. I've seen it a few times too and can't wait until Nate is old enough to try it. I would've loved this as a kid. You might like this website I found on Nicole Drysdale's blog- preschoolsnacks.blogspot.com
I saw this on a blog also and tried it. Lawson thought it was cool but just ate the stuff he liked. He did dip one carrot into the ranch and then sucked it off and redipped. He didn't get that you're supposed to bite the carrot. Maybe I'll try again with some other types of foods.
GREAT idea! I love it!
hey that's a great idea! I've seen it on other blogs but figured Boston was too young to get into it -- so I'm glad you posted this b/c now I'll try it with him! did you shred all that turkey by hand or buy it that way? also a good idea b/c my child won't eat lunch meat.
That is an awesome idea!
I have a seriously picky little guy on my hands. I think he would love that idea! SA really loves ranch too. .. and you know.. putting the ranch puddle in the muffin cup might keep him from actually licking it off the plate like he does now!!! I'm going to try it. Those blueberries look good too!
What a great idea. Your daughter is so adorable. Maybe this would get Carter to eat some more food?!?
BRILLIANT! Elle just keeps getting more and more cute. Anson wants take pictures of her, fly up!!!!!!
Kelly, what an awesome idea! You are such a cute mom the way you are always finding and trying new things. You are so amazing. I am definately going to keep this one filed away for when Haley gets bigger and, inevidably, pickier. :)
It looks like fun, and looks like Elle really liked it too! Let's get together and have muffin tin lunch sometime before the summer is over!! My week will be less busy after thursday I think...anyway, I will call you tomorrow or the next day!
Post a Comment