Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Funniest

Wouldn't we like to think!!! So I got a phone call from America's Funniest Home Video this morning, and they are wanting to use Elle's chicken nugget video on an upcoming show. I am not sure when exactly, but it sure made me feel good :) I think sometimes you think that you have the funniest, cutest kid ever, but you are not sure if any one else agrees. Wait, I am not sure that came out right. You moms out there get what I am trying to say, you always think your child is funny. I am not sure if that makes sense. Anyway we are excited today about that and think it would be pretty funny to see her on TV. If anything comes of it we will let you know. In the mean time we are having to take that video off the blog for a while. If you want to check it out, I am leaving it up for a couple more days. Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

Mari said...

Hee hee! Awesome, that's such a cute video. I always wanted to know someone on America's funniest home videos.
When I was looking back on the chicken nugget post I saw that you know Brynn Bell! I don't know how I missed that before but I do too, we are/were in the same ward, I think she's moved out by now. She's super nice and always came to choir (a rare find indeed).
Anyway, just thought you'd like to know. Lol. Good luck with AFV!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I missed it. Where is the video? I want to check it out.

The Evers said...

Oh sorry, if you just scroll down to my Utah Trip it is at the bottom of that post. First one :)

ashley marie said...

hey I think that is so cool! Did you submit the video or did they just find it on YouTube? It would be even cooler if you won some money!! Do they tell you when they are going to play/show it? I love that show...

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Good job for submitting your video!! I can't wait until you become famous.

Stacey said...

That video is so darn funny... Hopefully it will earn you a bunch of $$$! Although I have to admit my favorite is still the Dora dance video.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness, I love it!! I am so excited. I think Elle is hilarious!! I remember seeing the video in the mall parking lot when you were here in Utah. What a fun memory. Keep me posted on how it goes. She is a kick, that little one of yours.
P.S. I can't believe you know Mari. I love that stinking girl. She is so talented and amazing.

Taylor Family said...

We can't wait to see Elle on TV and to see you guys win a big $20K check! That video is hilarious!

Lance and Becky said...

YEAH! Elle's a movie star! How funny, and you have to let us know when it will air! Way to go Elle!

Nicole said...

That is too funny! Definitely let us know when it will be on...we'd love to see her on tv. :) I didnt realize they still had new ones on, how cool is that! How are you doing??? With being prego???

TR said...

That's awesome! Is the video still on your blog? I couldn't find it.