Sorry for the blogging neglect lately! We have had some things going on to keep us very busy the last couple of weeks! For those of you who don't know-probably most of you :), we finally moved! We are still in Colorado, but in our own place for at least the next 10 months until we see what happens with school/job. We finally got the internet hooked up today, what a great feeling. Anyway, I am sure I have some things to post about and will get to it one of these days. In the meantime I will be unpacking and organizing for a few more days. I hate moving-ugh!
6 comments:
Congrats on moving and good luck with everything!!! We can't wait to see pics of the new place. ANNNND to hear how you're doing!
Love ya lots
Here's to having your own place! Yay! Moving totally stinks though, I am so not looking forward to that in the next few months...
Yay for getting your own place. It is such a good feeling! Good luck unpacking and stuff.
I had no idea! Congrats!!! Call me when we get a sec so we can catch up. You have my correct cell # now.
Congrats on getting your own place! Hope you're feeling well these days. Love ya!
I didn't know you moved, way to go, do you love it, or are you missing the fam? We love you, how are you feeling? Give me a call and we'll catch up!
Post a Comment