Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jeff's Old

It is a sad thing getting older, ask Jeff-hahaha. For Jeff's birthday this year we celebrated on a few different days. Sunday was his actual birthday, Monday night we went to see the Foo Fighters at Red Rocks and Wednesday we went out to dinner with some of our fabulous friends. So overall I hope that Jeff had several good days this year to celebrate him getting older. Oh and he did get a new iphone a couple of weeks ago as an early birthday present. I am pretty sure he loves it more then just about anything else he owns! So here are some pictures from his fun week.

Foo Fighters- Red Rocks
So for those not familiar with Red Rocks it is probably one of the coolest venues in the world, bands love to come and play here. I have to say, it is dang awesome and the Fighters put on a fabulous show!





Wenesday- Dinner with friends at Claim Jumpers
Jeff has always wanted to try Claim Jumpers so we did for his birthday. It was okay, I think we would all agree that we would have rather gone to Chili's. Oh well, still not horrible food.

Nick and Jessica, me and Jeff, and Ashley and Jas
Not the best pic :)



No comments: