Thursday, September 11, 2008

5 months

Here I am a little over 5 months. I am not sure if I have ever said when I was due. Well, I am due January 29, 31, or February 4th. So somewhere around there. The most recent due date I was given was January 31st, so that is what I am going by.

14 comments:

nathan said...

Pregnant...not even you are so tiny! so beautiful-seriously kelly. I'm so happy to see those pictures of you guys. Syd is standing right by me and I started to play the video- she said "I want to play with her, I want to play with Elle" i didn't even tell her her name or prompt her to look at the computer. I'm happy she hasn't forgotten her great friend. i miss you guys tons.
oh and a GIRL!!! YEAH! Lucky Elle too!! gees I miss you! I hope you are doing well!!!!!

ps you found great pictures, way cool.

darcie said...

half way there! you look awesome.

Amy Marie Gessel said...

You look SO good, I am pretty sure I was twice that big when I was 5 months.... Yea, another girl that's great for Elle! Kelli please find Anson a wedding to shoot in CO so we can come visit you! Please. I miss you!

Sara said...

Yay! Another girl! We find out what we're having in 2 weeks! The due date is February 19th. I hope you're feeling better. I haven't puked until just like a week ago and it was 3 different times in a week! I'm 17 weeks now, I thought i was supposed to be over all that! I've been doing ok this week though. Weird!

Jen said...

You've Popped! You look great! Whether it's the 31st or the 4th it's going to be here before you know it!

ashley marie said...

You looking like you are trying to look pregnant, like by pushing your stomach out b/c it is sticking out, what, 2 inches? I can't believe you are 5 months already - times flies when it's not your pregnancy!!

Yes tell me your names! I think we are just going into the hospital with a list of 10-20 names and gonna stare at her face and say each name. Whatever name we argue the least over will be the winner. Pretty sad, I'll admit.

I love that you are having another girl!! YAY! Hope you are feeling well, I miss reading what's going on in your life.

Julie and Kyle said...

im pretty sure i can push my gut out further than that.

Congrats woman. i knew you would have another little girl. people seem to go in patterns lately... hopefully i will break the pattern and have a girl next. im not pregnant, just saying for the future.

i miss you insanely. we ate at chili's the other day and i totally thought of you. that was the first time in my life when i was referred to as "Hey, You are Gavin's mom!" weird. anyway, i miss you. tell jeff hello.

Emily Jones said...

YOu look awesome, no suprise there. Congrats on another girl, I always went by the earliest due date too.
Give us a call!
Emily and Brandt
3033799022
We liked A names too, we named our baby girl Ava.

The Bradford's said...

Ok I would LOVE to look as good as you do being five months.Congrats on having another little girl, you will love it! I wish we could see eachother sometime soon. By the way, I love the name Alice!

Sassy Rachel said...

ok tiny...where is the belly:) You look great! We have to get together sometime!

Lance and Becky said...

You look amazing Kell! Another girl...I totally thought it was going to be a boy! Wooo, I'm so happy for you guys! We find out the end of this month (my parents are coming into town) My due date (so far) is Feb 6th...we're right together...if I have a boy, you know we have to pair up a couple of our kids :)

JR and Brynn said...

Look at you so cute! You look so great. I hope you are feeling as good as you look. I am loving that you are having a girl! Girls are the best!! So much pretty fun! I want hundreds of them...okay that's a lie.

Christine said...

Kelly, you look great! You still look so tiny!

Liz said...

LOL! I was that big days after getting pregnant with all my boys...I was as big as a house every stinking time.You look amazing.You carry pregnancy well.Be glad.I looked like Jabba the Hut for months...Congrats on another baby.
Liz at thefloweringdogwood!