Thursday, September 11, 2008

Photo Tag

For this tag, the answer to each question has to be accompanied by a picture from google, flickr, etc.

My age...26

TWENTY SIX by Leo Reynolds.


My Favorite Color... at the moment PINK, why???

We are having another GIRL!

A is for Alice, that is our top choice for names, we are still very open to name ideas though!


My Favorite Vacation Spot... Maui


Where I Grew Up...Denver

http://www.bobvandiest.com/files/246318/DenverSkyLineLg.jpg


Where I Would Like To Travel...Greece
The village of Oios on the island of Santorini, Greece

My Favorite Food... Potatoes







Freshly Dug Spuds
My Favorite Treat...Fondue

http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2112257/fondue-main_Full.jpg



Favorite Animal... Call me heartless, but I don't have one!

no-dogs-allowed.jpg




First Name... Kelly

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg192/Sharapovas/tiffany-thiessen-101707.jpg



Yup, like Kelly Kapowski, but Kelly Bardonski.


Middle Name... Grace

http://www.hitchwiki.com/hitch/gallery/albums/uploads/actresses/normal_GraceKellyBig.jpg

Also like Grace Kelly, but Kelly Grace.

Last Name...Evers

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txkusa/Cemeteries/mtziontgs/EversOrvilleIna.JPG



Very morbid, oh well. Someday to be Jeff and Kelly Evers
Hopefully not for a while :)

What Am I Doing Right Now... Eating

http://fatgrrl.com/wp-content/FatGirl_FatFriday_Swimsuit_10Nov06.jpg


Me,my pregnant sis-in-laws, and pregnant friends Amy and Ashley


I tag the Amy's, Stacey and Sonnie











5 comments:

Mari said...

Yay for another girl!! So exciting!

Betsy said...

Congrats Kelly on having another girl! And they will be the same season for baby clothes so that is a double bonus!

Court and Britt said...

Congrats on another girl!! FUN, I have loved having my girls together. Ok- so that last picture was pretty sick!!

Nicole said...

Such fun posts! And lots of em!!! keep them comin!! You look absolutely adorable. Seriously, such a gorgeous prego person. And congrats on a girl!!! yay yay yay! Two in a row of the same is so much fun!!!
Love ya lots!

Taryn said...

Those pictures are awesome!

You look so good at 5 months pregnant and I like the name Alice- it's unique but not crazy. Good thing you'll get to put all of Elle's cute girl things to good use again!