I always love Conference weekend, especially when you have family around. My mom and dad always make crepes in between sessions. I totally look forward to it, they are fantastic. So here is a post all about food-what is on my mind most of the time these days! Conference was great too of course :)
4 comments:
Ummm.....why wasn't I invited? Sam's there!
when you make a bunch of those, do they stay hot? I noticed you guys had a plate full of them and I've always been afraid to make them all at once b/c then they won't be hot. That basically leaves me cooking while everyone else eats... and I'm sick of it, so let me know!
jeff is looking a little bit dazed. and dang, your sister looks like you!
Oh, look at your family! I miss them. (I know I say that every time) It is great to have family around isn't it? I am so glad that Christine is close by. The crepes look wonderful I might just have to go make some just looking at them made me hungry.
Post a Comment