My mom took Elle to pick out a pumpkin and while they were out she also picked up this cute Mr. Potato Head-princess for the pumpkin. I thought it was so cute and Elle was way excited about helping put it together. Thanks mom!
that is cute! and a really good idea for these tiny tots. I'm choosing not to show Sydney this one, for now...cause then she will want to do it too bad. It probably seems like I'm stalking you or something, leaving comments on your blog right after you posted them....but I'm not, I just keep passing by and my blog tells me who updated- and I love looking at yours, so of course...I Look! love ya!
Princess Pumpkin is awesome! I just did a little presentation tonight in Enrichment on using blogs to communicate with family and friends, so I showed your post since it was at the top of my blog list :)
Ok I would die if you moved here! When would you find out? Serously you will be fine with two girls. The first month or so stinks, Claire was throwing her sippy cup at Chloe's head and scratching her etc.. But now I can walk out of the room and leave Chloe on the floor. Claire LOVES her. They keep eachother happy. How are you feeling. I can't believe how she is getting. Time flys.
10 comments:
that is cute! and a really good idea for these tiny tots. I'm choosing not to show Sydney this one, for now...cause then she will want to do it too bad.
It probably seems like I'm stalking you or something, leaving comments on your blog right after you posted them....but I'm not, I just keep passing by and my blog tells me who updated- and I love looking at yours, so of course...I Look! love ya!
Princess Pumpkin is awesome! I just did a little presentation tonight in Enrichment on using blogs to communicate with family and friends, so I showed your post since it was at the top of my blog list :)
That's so cute. I feel like my nose gets bigger too when I get pregnant. Don't be so hard on yourself. You look fabulous.
That is pretty cute that she did that! Clever girl.
Ok I would die if you moved here! When would you find out? Serously you will be fine with two girls. The first month or so stinks, Claire was throwing her sippy cup at Chloe's head and scratching her etc.. But now I can walk out of the room and leave Chloe on the floor. Claire LOVES her. They keep eachother happy. How are you feeling. I can't believe how she is getting. Time flys.
I recognize your mom's hands in the picture! It made me miss her.
You don't look big or ugly in your pictures, you are to adorable and incredibly awesome to be big and ugly!!
Wow, Elle looks a lot like you in this picture Kelly. Is she starting to look more like you? Crazy how much she is growing up.
That is really really cute! I love it!
Wow! Love the idea of the princess pumpkin! Cute family! Thanks for entering my giveaway on 'Fun Snacks 4 Kids'!
I can't wait to see you guys.... Yea!
Post a Comment