Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elle on America's Funniest Home Videos!

Hey - this is Stacey, Jeff's sister, posting this for J & K... They just received a call today that Elle's infamous Chicken Nugget video will be shown on America's Funniest Home Videos tomorrow! So Sunday October 26th, set your DVRs to record the show and see Elle's great moment at the zoo :)

9 comments:

nathan said...

ELLE your FAMOUS! we saw you and rewound it a million times. SO cool so see you on TV. Sydney kept waving and saying Hi Elle, we could hardly hear the tv cause she was saying hi so much. After she thought you looked right at her. Syd was so excited. So funny, it SO cool you got on the show. I'm so glad you told us.

darcie said...

we are proud of you elle. and you're ready for the paparazzi with those sunglasses.

Laura Ginny said...

congrats! It was SO funny. too cool.

The Good Life said...

So Cute! We got a kick out of watching Elle's clip. Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys! Hope all is well.

Jen said...

Sooo cute! I recorded it so I wouldn't miss it!

JR and Brynn said...

We saw it and we were so excited! She is a star! It was hilarious!!

Mari said...

We did set our DVR and we saw it!! Way to go Elle!

Destiny Rayburn said...

I watched it on their website. OH MY HILARIAOUS! I've been telling so many people about it. Thanks for you supportive comment, helps to know people love you! xoxo

Jill Walker said...

Darn, I missed the show. I hope yo0u win!