Sunday, October 19, 2008
A Little Trip
So we are going on a little trip and wont be back for a couple of weeks. We are so excited to be spending time in California with Jeff's family! Elle is so pumped to spend Halloween with her cousins! She tells everyone we meet that she is going to Califona to see Scott and Charlotte. Jeff and I also get to go to Monterey (kid free) with some friends for our late anniversary. I love it there! It is such a needed little vacation for us. Jeff will then go back for a few days with his fam and I will stay in San Fran with my favorite people Ginny and Jason. I can hardly wait to meet their newest addition. So, I thought this would be a good time for a baby names post. It might be a little early, but I am a planner when it comes to this! Jeff and I thought we had it all figured out...well things change. We definitely have some ideas, but I love hearing everyone else's thoughts! If you feel like sharing I would love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We can hardly wait for you to get here! It will be a huge party... Be sure the bring Elle's purses so she and Charlotte can walk around looking fancy :)
Oh, have so much fun! I will start thinking of baby names, but I need more time. I will be back...
Have a good trip!! Let us know how it goes!
Oh, and I think "sonnie" is a pretty good name! ;) love ya!
Post a Comment