Every day I go in to get Elle from her nap I find something similar to this. She has such an imagination. She loves to play kitchen and feed all of her toys. She loves to dress up and pretend, it is how she spends most of her day. I love it!
That video is SO darn cute! And ever since you guys were here, Charlotte has been so much more imaginative... Can't wait to see what her cousin teaches her next time!
She is such a cutie! Jack came running in the room when I played the video and he was all smiles. You should check out my blog, I have some pics of the two dancing at the reception.
I found you!! :) Elle is so cute! I love the ballet photos! It was so fun to see you this weekend. Tell Jeff "good luck" on his interview and keep us posted. We love you guys!
8 comments:
She is SO DARLING! I love her... I even love that she calls me Anson!! We had a blast!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
That video is SO darn cute! And ever since you guys were here, Charlotte has been so much more imaginative... Can't wait to see what her cousin teaches her next time!
Now, how did she learn that big word? That is adorable. And I love her animals on their chairs eating-what a fun little girl you have!
Kelly, You look great! Tell me when you're due again. Also, what are you having? Elle looks so cute as a little ballarina!
She is such a cutie! Jack came running in the room when I played the video and he was all smiles. You should check out my blog, I have some pics of the two dancing at the reception.
I found you!! :) Elle is so cute! I love the ballet photos! It was so fun to see you this weekend. Tell Jeff "good luck" on his interview and keep us posted. We love you guys!
What a great imagination she has! I love all these pictures.
Be careful about flying. Is it really worth it? It's only one time and the health of a baby forever!
Oh and I saw the pictures of you in Monterrey, are you sure you are pregnant? I can hardly tell!!!!!
So cute! I just love that girl's adorable personality. What a fun stage she is in, too.
Post a Comment