Monday, November 10, 2008

Jacobella

So I found this great giveaway on Meriel's Aunts awesome blog. If you have not checked it out, and you have kids you are totally missing out!!!

Deluxe Baby Print Kit (Square) - Click Image to Close
Even if you dont have kids, wouldn't this be a fantastic shower gift?!?

7 comments:

The Bradford's said...

SO last night I had this crazy dream about you. I don't really remember what it was about but just that you were showing me around your house? Was that house here....?? I don't know? Are you moving here or not?

nathan said...

LOVE the idea. I really want to go to a baby shower now. fun idea.
also- the ballet gave us inspiration too- Syd is driving me crazy jumping off everything climbing the walls- and winter just BARELY started. so we are going to find a ballet or Gymnastics class or something. I remember Amy saying that helped Austin tons too! Thanks thanks thanks!

nathan said...

haha. your comment gave me a good laugh! I posted a couple of things on that blog for ya. Let me know if I did ok....I feel like I don't know what I'm doing- although I want to do it. and did I answer your questions? Or did you know all that already? you can be totally honest. I need your advice!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Kelli I am SO excited to see YOU!!!!!!!

JR and Brynn said...

Love this. Totally wonderful talking to you today. I just love catching up with you. You are still one of my bestest friends! Good luck to Jeff, we sure love you both.

Meriel Frandsen said...

Isn't that such a sweet little kit? Sue, the woman who makes them, is my aunt and I love that she named her company after her cute son and adorable dog.

The Bradford's said...

oh my goodness! I hope you move here. Where is his interview at? Is it in Phoenix? If you need a place to stay you are more than welcome to stay at my home. I would love for you to! Call me and let me know.