Thursday, November 06, 2008

First Day of Ballet

This was so much fun! I think she is finally at an age where she enjoyed a little structure. She LOVES ballet!

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

I seriously cannot believe how big she is! She looks so cute in her leotard and I love how beautiful and curly her hair is. What a fun age!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to do something like this with my baby girl!! Elle looks like she really really likes it!

Josh and Gnickie said...

Kelly, I loved the videos. Elle is getting so big. She is going to love Ballet.

PJ Evers said...

Elle just looks adorable in her special ballet leotard and tights! What a fun class!I can hardly wait 'til I can take my sweet little grandaughters to The Nutcracker!!!

California Grandma

Stacey said...

I am so jealous that you have a child that follows directions! Just don't break Elle's heart and tell her that she will probably be way too tall to be a ballerina...

JR and Brynn said...

That is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. So fun! Your Halloween pics are darling. I haven't checked in for awhile so it's good to see you are doing well. Hope you are feeling well. You look great, you sexy thang!

Melissa said...

I still remember the first time I saw Elle-- can't believe she's dancing around now! That's so fun. Hope you're doing well!