We cooked tin foil dinners and had s'mores on the beach.
Nearly 7 months prego here.
While We Were Out...
Elle was able to spend the long weekend with some of her very favorite people. Jeff's mom and dad and then Jeff's sister Stacey, her husband Drew and her favorite cousins Scott and Charlotte. It was amazing to be able to leave her and not worry about a thing. I know she had a great time playing at parks, eating at In and Out, jumping on the tramp and all of the other fun activities! Thank you so so much for taking such great care of my girl!
Elle was able to spend the long weekend with some of her very favorite people. Jeff's mom and dad and then Jeff's sister Stacey, her husband Drew and her favorite cousins Scott and Charlotte. It was amazing to be able to leave her and not worry about a thing. I know she had a great time playing at parks, eating at In and Out, jumping on the tramp and all of the other fun activities! Thank you so so much for taking such great care of my girl!
9 comments:
Ok, first of all we had a great time and can't wait to hopefully do it again next year. Second, that is NOT the cutest picture of Oliver, I mean I still think he is cute in it, but I am his mother. We should have taken more pictures. Ollie misses you too, in fact I swear he said Kelly the other day in all his babbling :)
SOOOOOOOOOO jealous. that doesn't even come close to expressing it.
so writing on pictures. I think a lot of people have fancy expensive digital scrapbooking. and I think you can get some online for free. BUT what I do (I'm not that hardcore) is I use picasa to edit...it is pretty cool-free from google. then with the fun writing and a ton..a TON of other things is through picnik-also free. but you have to have picasa to use picnik.confusing? download picasa, use your gmail, it will upload your pics and you can play around with it- (click sync with web album) then go to picnik.com and set up an account there. It is pretty cool. picasa has a lot of stuff and I generally use just that- but for fun things I'll do picnik...like cool writing. email or call with questions, but If I can figure it out then you definitely can!
you're so small for 7 months. we went to mac cafe with them a month or so ago but no such luck with the sightings! what'd you get? so many choices.
Umm...yeah, you look the same size as when I saw you a month ago...wow, you look great girl. Fun trip! Good time to do it:)
So fun! You look so good prego! I can't believe how fast time is going by!
That looks like so much fun! You guys are party animals! What a great vacation, I am so jealous!
Wow, you guys have been busy having FUN! I'm jelous. I've been stuck at home for months now......
I hope you found some time to get Jeff fitted for his tux. I though Frank and Daniel were the last to be fitted.
I'm dying over that ice cream from Ghiradelli...that's something I have got to eat some day. You look great!!
You're looking so cute prego. We miss you around here. I hope you're doing well. I've been to Ghirardelli's ice cream shop and it's Oh so yummy! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment