Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Finally All Hallows Eve

We spent Halloween in California with Jeff's family this year and had so much fun! I can't begin to tell you how much Elle loves her cousins. It is all I have heard about since we have gotten home. Luckily we wont have to wait long before we are back for Christmas! Elle thought trick-or-treating was the best thing ever. My nephew who is a couple years older had some pretty funny things to say about it. Here is an example Scott- I dont like peanuts, I need something else or who are you I have never seen you before? My favorite Scottism was at a house we went to that had about 5 little African American boys and Scott says- Wow look at all the brothers. I could not stop laughing. Elle had one little comment that was pretty funny too. We passed some kids on skateboards, the ones that are to old to be trick-or-treating but are still out there costumless. Anyway, one of the boys was also African American with a shaved head. She says OH Little Bill! Anyway it was a pretty hilarious night. Kids make these holidays so much more exciting!

Scott the pirate and Charlotte the kitty.


Elle with her stash and mouth full of candy.

Pumpkin Carving

Charlotte and Grandma

Grandpa's awesome pumpkin.


3 comments:

ashley marie said...

omg, LITTLE BILL! I laughed out loud. How sad our children know the names of all those dumb cartoons they watch (Wonder Pets, Lazy Town, Yo Gabba Gabba...)

k.young said...

Super fun!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Elle's costume is very cute! How nice that Elle got to trick or treat with her cousins...that makes halloween so much more fun!
We miss you guys!