We made our annual trek to the mall at the North Pole to visit Santa and his elves. Elle surprised us and liked him this year. We think it is because her two brave boyfriends set a happy example for her. She even told him she wanted a pink doctor. We are not sure exactly what this is, so hopefully Santa knows! Her friends Benny and Brayden asked for tooth brushes of their very own (hahaha). They are such cute friends and we are so lucky to have them around! We are so excited for Christmas this year and all of the festivities! I love the holidays!
5 comments:
Hi! How are you doing? Any news with the job yet?
I love the pictures!!! I'm so glad you had your camera!! I am totally stealing them for my blog! I'm so glad we got to see you guys finally! We love you!
Ooh, thats a good looking santa! And I love her pink snow suit, she looks like a pink marshmallow
cute cute cute. they just keep getting more and more amazing, just like everyone says. can't wait to see you guys in l.o.p.!! do you like sushi? let's definitely all go out one night or something!
Oh I need to take Weston to see him...such cute cute pics! And Kelly, you look awesome. I think I'm going to steal your wardrobe!
Love lots!
Post a Comment