Friday, January 23, 2009

Baby Evers!!!!!!








Alright all you professional bloggers, this is my first attempt at a post so please don't be too harsh! So after an already crazy week, we decided to end it with a bang. Baby Evers was born at 9:52 this morning! Both Baby and Kelly are doing great. She is 7 lbs, 9 oz, and 20 inches long. She is super cute- really light brown hair, blue eyes, and a really mellow disposition so far! I know it's hard to believe, but she really hasn't even cried yet. A few squawks here and there, but no real cries, even during her first bath and getting her first two shots. She was a C-Section so Kelly will be in the hospital for the next few days, which is fine with her- she LOVES the hospital! No name yet, but we will probably decide for sure tomorrow. Here are a few pics.

32 comments:

k.young said...

She is darling!! I am glad to hear both baby and Kelly are doing great. Send her our love! And I can't wait to hear the name!

Unknown said...

Hooray!!!! What a darling little girl - BOTH little girls! Eli and I are so excited for you guys and are excited to meet Baby Evers sometime. How did the C-section go?

Taryn said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie and Elle looks adorable as a big sister. Kelly, I hope your recovery goes well, and seriously, you love the hospital?!

Dana said...

Baby E is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats. I am so glad that everything went well, and I hope your recovery is quick. Looks likes she is a thumb sucker! Elle is going to be a great big sister (isn't it crazy how big Elle looks now that she is the big sister)!! Love you guys.

Maegan said...

She is a cutie! I hope that the c-section went well and remember, the sooner you get up and moving, the quicker you will feel better.

PJ Evers said...

She is precious!!! Elle looks like she is just delighted with her new baby sister. Wish I was there to hug you all in person - a cyber-hug will have to do. Way to go Kelly!
Love you all!
California Gramma

Amy said...

She is so adorable! What a little cutie pie!!! We are so excited for you. I am so glad they are both doing well. I am on pins and needles waiting for the name ;) Congratulations! We love you!

Nicole said...

congratulations!!! she is so so darling!!! We're so excited to find out her name. And of course, we are very glad Kelly and baby are doing well. :)

also, congrats on the dental school news. That's so awesome!!!

ashley marie said...

Reese doesn't seem so little anymore. She's only 11 1/2 lbs now at 4 months, but she still looked like a newborn to me! I can't believe how fast kids grow up. I love being in the hospital too, so I don't think it's weird, but I guess it is??!? I don't like being in the hospital when the bills for my stay start coming in though...

I hope you heal fantastically and that you enjoy all the sleep you can get. I was always so excited to sleep on my stomach again! Hooray for stupid things to get excited about!!

Alright, sorry for the long and slightly pointless comment. I loved all the comments people sent me when I was in the hospital and would have Joe read them all aloud to me. Lame, I know. Hopefully you are cooler than me and this comment won't excite you.

CONGRATS!! Good luck with the name, we sure had a hard time narrowing it down!

Taylors said...

Wow, she looks so wide eyed. Glad everything went well. Congrats!!!!!!

The Good Life said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! Hope you recover well and that your beautiful girl stays mellow. lots of love!

Des said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I love the pictures of Elle kissing her. that is precious. Congrats! I can't wait to hear all about it, the name and how you guys are doing. We sure miss you guys (Sydney is standing right here whining about coming to your house again, but to your NEW house...)
Congrats! we love you

The Bradford's said...

Oh goodie! I am so excited to see her when you come to AZ! I can't wait,congrats!

The Carlson Crew said...

Wow, guys,what a beautiful little girl...those pics of her with Elle are DARLING. Way to go! Can't wait to meet her.

Maigen said...

She is adorable! What a beautiful face! Congrats!!!

Sara said...

K, I'm freaking out. Now it means it's my turn! I hope things went well.

The1stdaughter said...

Congrats guys! How exciting! She is just beautiful and I hope her temperament sticks, it sounds heavenly.

janine said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is beautiful! Hope that you're feeling okay!

Rachel said...

Congrats!

gollyjess said...

Congrats to the Evers family on baby E and on dental school. The little one sure is a cutey!

Lance and Becky said...

Congrats, she's beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm so glad they are both doing great! Kell, I love you, turn off your phone, get some rest, and take it easy!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Yay! She has some juicy lips on her. Kelly I am like you and love the hospital. People think I am crazy but I like being waited on and know that reality hits when you get home.

JR and Brynn said...

Oh, you guys!! I am so happy for you. She is so darling!! She looks so awake and ready to party!! I am so excited for Elle to have a little sissy. I am so glad Kelly is doing well. Congratulations!! Love you guys.

The Hills... said...

Congrats! She is so cute.

We're excited your coming to AZ! Hooray, look us up when you get here, we can show you around the town! :)

The Ackers said...

Yahoooo!! She certainly looks like she was ready to enter this world. Wide-eyed and so alert! Is it Laney? Can't wait to see the little darling! I love the hospital too Kell! It's the one time that I am waited on hand and foot! Congrats to you Evers!

The Ackers said...

She certainly looks like she was ready to come into this world. So wide-eyed and alert! I can't wait to meet the little darling! I love the hospital too, Kelly! It's the one time I am waited on hand and foot! Enjoy and congrats to you all!

Miller Family said...

Ok I've been traveling and couldn't check right away, but she is ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited. I'm glad she has been a good baby so far, hopefully that continues so you can be eased into a life with 2 children...crazy!! Post the name ASAP, I can't wait to hear what you decided. Love you guys, and congratulations.

Hansen Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations.

Sassy Rachel said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie pie! Way to go Kelly! Can't wait to meet her:)

Christine said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you already had her. It seems like a month ago that you found out that you were even pregnant!
PS I am so excited that Jeff was accepted into school. Where in Arizona will you be?

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm really happy to hear all is well.

Jill Walker said...

Congratulations! I'm glad both of you are doing well. Can't wait to hear what you name her.

Congratulations on your husbands acceptance to school.