Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BIG NEWS

Hows that for catching your attention. No the baby is not here yet, but we do have some pretty exciting news in the Evers household today! Jeff received a very nice manila envelope this afternoon from Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health (ASDOH) informing him that he had been accepted to their school. It was a very happy and exciting day for us and so many of you that have prayed and worried on his behalf. After not knowing what our future would hold for so long, this feels amazing and we are so incredibly blessed! We celebrated with some amazing friends tonight over some Cheesecake Factory. SO yes, I think it is pretty safe to say that we will be moving to Arizona this summer and we could not be more excited! What a good week, way to go Jeff!


https://www.atsu.edu/application/asdoh/images/ASDOH_boxed_blue.jpg

23 comments:

k.young said...

YAY!! Congrats. That is awesome. I am sure you guys feel way relieved!
And I can't believe baby number two will be here in two days! Crazy!!! Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures of her.

Taylors said...

Yay!! What great news!! I go to AZ more than I do to CO, so when I do we will definitely have to hang out. Congrats!!

janine said...

Congratulations....that is so great! All the best and good luck on the 23rd!

Amy said...

Congrats Jeff! That is SO awesome!!!!

Des said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! yay!!!! hurray! We are so happy for you and so excited. you guys will be amazing- and what a nice place to live- pretty jealous right now :)
Nate said "heck ya" when I told him- needless to say we are REALLY happy for you. Congrats.

The Bradford's said...

ok! I am so ready for you!Alright, listen,Call me! I don't have your number and I want to talk to you! Pretty Please.Love ya. I am so excited. Yeah. 480-286-6067.

Miller Family said...

I am SO EXCITED for you guys!!! This is the best news ever. I tried to call you back yesterday. I was so excited I wanted to tell someone and jason wasn't answering, so I called my mom, she is very happy for you guys :) Seriously give Jeff a big ole pat on the back from us...he deserves it!

Taryn said...

That's great news!! Although I'm disappointed that southern CA is out, I'm sure you will love Arizona. I've always wanted to live there, I think it's a great place. And it's good that you won't be pregnant anymore in that summer heat :)

The Good Life said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Jeff will make a superb dentist. That a boy Jeff! My parents and a few of my siblings live in pheonix so we will have to meet up someday.

Sara said...

Yaaaaaay!! I'm way excited for you! What a fun/hot place to live! Good luck on the future! :) Miss you cuz.

Lance and Becky said...

OH YAY! WOOOOO HOOOOO, and congrats Jeff. I'm sad you'll be moving, but would ya get your butts back to Utah PLEASE! I'm so stoked for you guys, what fantastic news! I know you're feeling like I am...TOTALLY READY! Keep us posted!

The1stdaughter said...

Yay! Congrats! What a load off, I'm sure and you guys really deserve this.

darcie said...

holy cow!!! that's the best news! we are so coming to arizona to enjoy some sunshine and catch a suns game! way to work hard jeff. yipee!

Mari said...

Congratulations! That is super awesome. This is a great week for you guys!

Rachel said...

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! Although I'm sad it's not Buffalo, I'm so glad to hear the news. Ry will be pumped when I tell him!

The Richards in Canada said...

what great news! We are so happy for your guys!! Good luck with the arrival of the little one!

Sassy Rachel said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations...that is such a huge blessing! Arizona will be so much fun!

Best wishes tomorrow!!! Ahhh! What an exciting time for your little family:)

Miller Family said...

This is Jason, way to go Jeff Arizona is a cool place to go to school. I think you guys should come out to Monterey to celebrate with your best friends. Anyway congrats.

ashley marie said...

that is awesome! what a fun place to live -- congrats!
it's so nice when all the hard work pays off!! now push that baby out and name it ashley already!!

Jen said...

Congratulations! What a relief.

Kelly said...

Congrats! That is so exciting to know where you are going! AZ will be so fun!!

The Carlson Crew said...

Hey, I just made a weird connection. Jenny's husband marking is going to AT Still in Kirksville. I know they have a campus in Mesa, is it the same school? That's cool.

JR and Brynn said...

Yay!! Way to go, Jeff! I am so happy for you guys. I knew it would happen for you. Now we just need to figure out how long of a drive from St. George to your AZ school. Seriously!!!