I don't know if they have these at your Costco, if they do I would give them a try and you might get hooked like us! They are called Brothers All Natural Freeze Dried Fruit, and they have a bunch a of great fruits to try (pineapple, pear, banana, strawberry, peach and apple). The best part is that Elle loves them too, and they are are a healthy snack, no added sugar-just fruit!

This is the pack they have at our Costco

Strawberries

Pear
2 comments:
Holy cow. She looks just like Elle! WOW. Claire hated the dried fruit snacks for some reason? But David LOVES them. I a, crossing my fingers that you can move into our neighborhood?
Those look so yummy! thanks for the tip- I seriously think we will LOVE them.
and what cute cute cute girls you have. Elle is gorgeous-I love her curly hair, we permed Syds and since we did that it keeps reminding me of Elles. And Laney- so sweet. She really is so beautiful.
Post a Comment