Elle has been wanting to decorate "pupcakes" for days now and we finally got around to it yesterday. She had a blast and it was a good way to finally meet our new neighbors. Elle has been a little bored lately and I am FINALLY starting to feel up to doing a few things. She has been a good sport with the new baby and we have only had a few jealousy moments here and there. Although now she thinks she gets to sleep in our bed every night, good thing we have a king since it is sleeping four at the moment.
Here is a funny Laney pic. I thought this picture was going to be so cute when I took it, it totally cracks me up!
I really need to start holding the camera the right way! I thought this was a cute clip of Laney holding her little head up.
2 comments:
That cross-eyed picture of Laney is totally something Makayla does. That's funny how universal baby expressions are! She's a cutie! How are you healing? I hope you're doing great.
I love my nieces! Laney is getting so big :( I need to come visit, but I learned with Elle that is beneficial to be around when they are older. LOL, I am still coming soon
Post a Comment