










Our good friend Tasha came by to take some pictures of the girls. Here are some of my favorites! Also if anyone is in the Denver area and needs a great photographer, I am putting her link on my blog or you can just click here to get to her site! Thanks again Tasha we are thrilled with these!
7 comments:
FINALLY...I have been waiting for new pics!! These are so adorable. I love Elle's curly hair. And Laney is just so precious. Please, please put up more pics!!!
SO Darling! Those are so cute...I love, love, the butt pic! We miss you guys...hope we see you soon.
How darling! I love the pictures. I tried to click on the link for the website and it wouldn't work. Can you try it again?
And also, can you get me Chrissy's email? I am trying to get an invite to their blog. Thanks! katabing@hotmail.com
These photos are adorable - I love them!!! We need to come by and see you guys real soon - hope you are doing great. Love you Kel!
precious precious. and look at laney looking like her big sis!
How adorable is the picture of Elle pooring her tea. I love them so much. I need to see pictures of the rest of Elle's birthday at Chucke Cheeses!
SOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment