In the last few weeks four people I love very much have had babies! I am so excited they are all finally here safe and sound and will be such cute little friends for our Laney! Three of these babies have come in the last three days-CRAZINESS. It has been fun having so many friends pregnant and all of us due days and weeks apart! I love you all!
INTRODUCING:
Pax Taylor

Makayla Oblad
Bella Duran
and last but not least my sweet friend Becky had her baby girl just three days after me-so fun!
Halle Reynolds
5 comments:
Yeah for babies!!! You need to put more pics of Laney up, Im dying here!!! Jason saw one of the pics of Elle in the post above and said "Wow hun, Elle is like a little girl now." Crazy how big she is getting. We miss you guys.
Wow, that IS a lot of babies. That is seriously so awesome that a bunch of your friends had babies together. What an experience!
Wow! So many babies. How fun. They are all so darling.
Baby Eden is now here too! How exciting, so many babies!
Yay! I'm glad we made your blog! You need to post more pics of Laney! I bet she has grown so much already. I LOVE that video of Elle. She's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment