Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I heart...

ADAM LAMBERT

A not so well known fact about me is that I think guys with makeup and painted nails is SEXY! Sorry Jeff!

11 comments:

Taryn said...

So funny! I'm watching the show right now and I haven't seen him yet, but I'm guessing he's good tonight!

The Carlson Crew said...

oooh, gross

Nicole said...

really?? REALLY?? I'm behind watching the show, I just record it so I guess I'll have to hear him. He's one of the people, though that I have to listen to and not watch. lol.

Mari said...

I love him too! Tyson doesn't get it at all. I don't know if I think makeup and nail polish on men is sexy but there is something strange and captivating about him.

Julie and Kyle said...

word. i am in love with him too! cant help it!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

I heart you!

Sara said...

I think he is way cool too! Not so much sexy, but very cool. :)

nathan said...

hahaha.ok Kelly...hahahaha. I actually really like his voice but that is about all. and um, I didn't like his last song. did you? hahaha you crack me up. I HEART YOU!

Taylor Family said...

You're hilarious Kelly! I can't say that I agree with you though!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

ewe, I'm sorry, I have to disagree Kel. He has potential though! haha. I too heart you though Kelly! Hows baby?

Maegan said...

Ahh, me too. I absolutely love him and no matter how many people tell me he is gay, he is so gorgeous. LOVE HIM!