Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Elles Birthday Party

Elle turned 3 on February 11th, I can't believe my baby is three already! We celebrated her birthday on Valentines Day so I am a little late with this post! She had a great day with some of her favorite friends! We did a princess and pirate party to accommodate both the boys and girls. My dad made her the Cinderella cake which we were all impressed with, even when she decided to light up:) At this point Laney was only two weeks old, although it was not the party I would have liked to have thrown her, I think everyone still had a great time. I know Elle did!











3 comments:

Jen and Joe. said...

That is the funniest and best candle placement I have EVER seen. Made me laugh out loud. I love it. Happy Birthday Elle!

The1stdaughter said...

Happy Birthday Elle!

Taylors said...

I am SO impressed by your dads cake making skills! Thats awesome. And the kids got some pretty cool loot/booty as gifts! It looks like she had a great party!!

I would love to show you how to make bows! when do you guys make the big move to AZ? I need to start planning my next vacation down there ;)