Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Friday...

I am having my fourth and final wisdom tooth taken out. Check that bad boy out, it is clear up in my freaking brain! Okay not really, but it is way up there. If you can make it out, it is lying across my upper left molars (left in the picture). If you click on the x-ray you can see it better. Funny thing is I have already had three wisdom teeth removed, and I was told they were all out. They lied, this one was just so far up there they missed it. Hmmmm... not cool! Wish me luck!




5 comments:

Miller Family said...

Ewww...that sucks!! I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted.

Taylors said...

k, it might be my computer (mac) but I cant see the picture. Oh well, I guess thats ok, I'm not a fan of looking in peoples mouths. Guess thats why I am not a dentist. But good luck!! :)

The Evers said...

For some reason this x-ray is only showing up if you use firefox and not safari. Oh well.

Mari said...

Oh yucky. Good luck with that!

Nicole said...

YUK!! I am so sorry. good luck!
Love the blessing pics. can you belive how fast they grow when it's the second baby?! She is so darling!
And Happy Birthday Elle! What cute cute girls you have.
by the way..you are looking fab, as usual!!