Sunday, March 15, 2009

OH Shoot

Tonight we were over at my mom's house for dinner and Elle (like usual) would not sit up and eat. She started running around screaming. I asked her who she was running from, her answer was, the Holy Ghost. I am guessing she did not quite grasp the nursery lesson today!!

Some recent Elleisms

Mispronunciation of most Disney movies
Aladdin=Muladdin a combination of Mulan and Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast=Roni and the Beast
Little Mermaid=Little Wormaid

Yesterday her dad told her she smells like tacos and she replied, NO I smell like a princess. Lately she is also wanting to be referred to as Princess Analise or Princess Anastasia. If I ask her to do something she responds, yes your majesty and wants to kiss my hand.

7 comments:

Mari said...

Ha ha, the Holy Ghost thing cracked both Tyson and me up. What a funny kid.

Miller Family said...

What a funny girl!! Seriously where does she get her craziness from? I'm glad you write these things down cause I love reading them!

Amy said...

Too cute. Such a silly girl!

Jen said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Anna said...

Dad texted me the Holy Ghost one...I laughed several times over it :) She is too cute!

The Carlson Crew said...

Holy cow! I can't wait to see that cutie on stage someday. We miss you guys! Even though we only live thirty minutes away. Sad.

Jill Walker said...

That is hilarious! You should send that into those Mormon saying things that they do.