These are Elle and Laney pictures at almost three months old. Elle might have been just a tad older then Laney. I think they look really similar! Elle is on the top Laney is on the bottom if you couldn't tell.
Whoa...that is crazy. I have been meaning to ask you to compare on here. I will be home in two weeks for an entire week. I cant wait to spend time with my nieces!!!
16 comments:
Wow they do totally look alike! So cute! Bella has the same outfit that Laney is wearing in her picture. Twiners!
You can hardly tell them apart! They are so similar, and way cute I might add!
They do look alike! I didn't think so until you put the same age photos up. What cute girls!
I have always thought that Laney looks just like Elle! They are both the cutest little girls ever!!
Oh my gosh, thats amazing how much they look alike! I love that picture of Laney on the side there!
Wow, they really do look alike. So cute! I love the round faces! Miss you and your cute family.
Whoa...that is crazy. I have been meaning to ask you to compare on here.
I will be home in two weeks for an entire week. I cant wait to spend time with my nieces!!!
Definitely sisters! It was good to see you today.
holy cow they are identical!
whoa twins. both equally cuuute.
Makayla as the same outfit Laney is wearing! Twiners!
haha, I just read Amy's comment. :)
At first glance I thought it was the same girl! The do look a lot alike!
couldn't agree more! Looks like you and Jeff have what Jed calls: a family mold! :) your girls are both so beautiful!
I thought the bottom one was Jeff! Your sweet babies could be twins.
Wow!! They are both so dang cute. :) So glad yo ugot a little more rest...
Post a Comment