Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Help Here




Time to start buckling in

12 comments:

JR and Brynn said...

She is so adorable. I just want to hold her and give her loves. She looks like Elle to me, but with just some slight Laney details. Love you. Hope all is well.

Taylors said...

she seems so big already!

nathan said...

You guys have a dog! well seriously if we lived by you- we would probably take it. we have been talking about getting a dog for a while...but $$.
Laney is getting so big! I can see more of Elle in her now- but she still has her own look to her? so beautiful. And ELLE- talk about beautiful...people would die for that hair :) We love you!!

Amy Marie Gessel said...

Good going mom, buckle that kid in!!! :) She is SO cute. Where did this dog come from, I don't remember a dog??

The Carlson Crew said...

They are so cute, and holy cow, Laney is getting so BIG!

Anna said...

Oh my gosh, she gets cuter every day!!! I miss Elle so much!! Laney too.

The Thompson Family said...

She is such a chunky monkey! I wish Mack was chunkier, he is getting there. I just love baby rolls! I am so excited we both get to start the dental school journey this year, too bad it isn't at the same school!

Sara said...

So cute! I left you a message on Facebook that we're coming to Denver. We will be there June 7th and 8th. Will you guys be in town?

Melissa said...

How cute- just chillin' without a care in the world!....to be a baby again. Cute girls Kelly! (and Jeff)

ashley marie said...

hahaha! That happened to Reese, although she was dangling off the bottom.... not too funny at the time. We have the same swing as you do; strange coincidence... I can't believe how big she is already, holy cow!

Ginny Lubin Butler said...

Kelly, your kids are soooo darling! I love them. And I'm jealous of your braces--I want some too! What will you guys be doing in Arizona, and what town are you moving to? I loved it there!

Jill Walker said...

Soooooo cute!!